“Synapse has been steadfast in its mission to enable Florida’s innovation leaders to thrive,” said Lauren Prager, CEO of Synapse Florida. “Synapse Summit is not just an event; it’s a beacon for Florida’s tech and business communities, shining a light on the path to innovation and success. It’s where we come together to learn, connect and be inspired.”
The 6th annual Synapse Summit will highlight a range of topics and features throughout the day, including:
- Real-world business use cases for Generative Ai – Dive into learning the tools to effectively and safely integrate Generative AI into every day practice by understand the differences between the most popular platforms, real-world business use cases for GenAI for efficiency, growth, how to keep your data and intellectual property safe while integrating these new tools, and the impact of GenAI on human creativity with an interactive session hosted by Vu Studios.
- Best practices from Innovation leaders – Get access to tools for growth to help navigate the unpredictable year ahead. Hear from leading executives:
- Shirl Penney, CEO and Founder of Dynasty Financial Partners, leads the innovation wave in the financial services industry and has experienced 300% growth in five years with more than $90 billion currently under management. Dynasty relocated from NYC to St. Petersburg as part of their expansion. Shirl’s personal story and professional successes are an inspirational example of triumph over adversity.
- Lauren Weiner, Founder of WWC Global, harnessed the untapped talent of military spouses to create a thriving government consulting firm earning coveted federal contracts and growing the business to $100m in revenue and 350 employees before selling the firm to its next phase of expansion.
- Andrew Koenig, CEO of South Florida-based City Furniture, continues to meet Florida’s expanding population using principles of business and leadership to create structure, culture and efficiency that helped him expand is family-owned business through the pandemic.
- Rhea Law, President at University of South Florida, shares how one of Florida’s premier universities is growing to meet the fast-changing connections between industry and talent and what lies ahead for higher education.
- A Founder’s Story – Founders and business owners will learn best practices on how to tell their story to reach investors from experienced founders who have raised significant investments and saw successful exits. In addition, learn insights on how to successfully pitch a business solution to CIOs and CTOs and leverage digital tools for lead generation, marketing and advertising in today’s media environment, and hear from founders who have raised significant capital and successfully lead their company to expansion, sale or IPO.
- Transforming Florida’s landscape on land, sea and outer space – Explore high growth industries from the US’s lead in space exploration to Florida’s leading role as a nationally-designated Climate Tech Hub to partnership opportunities working with Florida’s significant military and defense community.
- Celebrating Innovators – Synapse Summit is where we come together to celebrate innovators from diverse industries, technologies and communities. The finalists for the Synapse Innovation Awards will take the stage to share their story and be recognized. The finalists for Tampa General Hospital’s innovation challenge will also present their proposed solutions to improve cancer care in rural communities; the winner will have the opportunity to collaborate with TGH and the TGH Cancer Institute.
- Expo – Several prominent companies are set to make their return to Summit 2024, reaffirming their commitment to Florida’s ecosystem. Among those returning are industry giants such as Duke Energy, FPL, Jabil, Tampa General Hospital, and Verizon . Additionally, the event hosts over 150 sponsors and exhibitors traveling from across the state – including startups, entrepreneur support organizations and nonprofits – is a testament to the conference’s growing influence in the tech and dedication in supporting the growth of the innovation ecosystem.
Synapse creates one place to come and learn about what’s happening in our own community and to leave inspired.
For more information, the full agenda and tickets information, visit www.synapsesummit.com
About Synapse Florida
Synapse is a non-profit that connects and catalyzes Florida’s innovators across industries, technologies, and communities. As a year-round connector, Synapse brings together enterprise innovation leaders, startup entrepreneurs, investors, and resources to accelerate the growth of innovation in Florida. Through its flagship event, Synapse Summit, mission alliances, ecosystem partners, innovation challenges, industry cohorts, academicians, strategic advisors, and Impact Board, the Synapse ecosystem works together to fuel statewide innovation. For more information, visit www.synapsefl.com.
For more information and media inquiries, please contact AmyKelly Petruzzella at firstname.lastname@example.org.