Job Description | Marketing Director
Synapse is currently looking for an experienced Marketing Director. Reporting to the President of Synapse, the Marketing Director is responsible for the management and overall execution of marketing for the company. The marketing director will coordinate state-wide marketing for this 501c3 nonprofit organization. You will collaborate extensively with the programming and business development teams. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do attitude, and would find it exciting to be part of a start-up organization. I f you like working for a company with a community driven and sustainability mission with marketing and communications at the core of its strategy, Synapse may be the place for you!
Competencies Needed for Success:
- Drives Results – A leader who sees projects to completion, aims high and brings a sense of urgency and ownership to all tasks
- Aligns Execution – Strong planning and organization skills including the ability to manage complex projects
- Strategic Mindset – A strategic thinker who is good at connecting the dots and seeing around the bend
- Agile Execution – Ability to juggle multiple work streams with success
- 5 – 7 years of integrated marketing and communications experience.
- Background working in a start-up environment
- Event & Digital Marketing experience
- Maturity, sound judgment and strong leadership and problem-solving skills, including the
ability to set clear goals, make decisions based on changing information, and guide a
team through many deadlines.
- An ongoing student of how brands can meaningfully connect with their constituents.
- Ability to react quickly and meet constant deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a diplomatic demeanor.
- A high level of organization and project management experience.
- Support integrated marketing and communications planning; responsible for writing and
preparing marketing communications plans and proposals.
- Shepherding the delivery of large-scale, strategic marketing projects from initiation to execution and ongoing adaptation, setting clear expectations for tasks and deliverables and communicating these needs to the appropriate teams.
- Participate and support marketing activations; and develop regular activity reports in support of these efforts to track metrics for the initiative’s goals.”
- Willingness to travel occasionally (up to 10%)
Send Resume in PDF format to: Info@SynapseFL.com