- This event has passed.
July Data Workshop: Learn the Basics of Python Programming
July 27 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world, thanks to its versatility and ease of use. 🚀 Learn more about this powerful language with our free interactive workshop, where we will explore the basics of Python fundamentals like objects, variables, and types.
**☝️First things first, here’s what you can expect from this workshop:**
-Python types: we will learn about the different types in Python (booleans, strings, integers, and floats),
– How they combine together in a list structure, and the basic operations we can do with them.
– Conditionals and for loops: We will learn how to perform conditional operations and for loops.
– String Manipulation: we will learn how to modify string cases with Python.
**🔐 This workshop is for beginners, so all you’ll need is :**
* Charged computer and a good internet connection
* A Google account
* Make sure Google Colab can be accessed. (All python coding will take place in this environment)
* Be on time!
🧑🏻💻 // This Workshop will be Lead by Himanshu Aggarwal, Data Analytics Lead teacher at Ironhack // 🧑🏻💻