- This event has passed.
November UX Design Basics: How designers create experiences for customers
November 9, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Save your spot for this informative workshop!
UI/UX design is the art of creating delightful digital experiences. As a UI/UX designer you not only design visually appealing digital products you also make people feel great as they use them. It’s all about the experience!
Whether you’re an aspiring digital entrepreneur or someone with an eye for detail that’s considering transitioning to tech, learning UI/UX design is one of the most valuable skills you can learn as the world becomes more tech-focused.
Join our Lead UI/UX Instructor, Juno Jo on **Wednesday, November 9th at 5:00pm EST to learn how designers create easy use experiences for customers.**
One of the main tools that designers use to create great user experiences is by working with **customer journey maps**. Throughout the workshop Juno will jump into this topic and show you:
* What a customer journey map is
* How it makes designing easier
* How you can use journey maps to make better design decisions
* A Practical exercise that shows you the basic of making your own journey map on Figma
**What you’ll need:**
* No prior design or tech experience necessary
* A Laptop
* Be ready to take notes and have fun!
We’ll be hanging out for about an hour. Don’t miss your chance to learn about one of the most interesting topics in UI/UX design!
See you there!