- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn | The Importance of Mentors, Sponsors & Networking (SIM)
September 2, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
ABOUT TOPIC ✨
South Florida Tech Hub is proud to feature our partner, SIM South Florida, for this
snippet of the SIM Emerging Leader Development Program!
This session will be a on the ‘The Importance of Mentors, Sponsors & Networking‘ and the significant impact they have an your career. These sessions allow leaders to share real-life experiences with our emerging leaders to help them gain access to local leaders in our community.
Bring your questions! This is your opportunity to ask, learn and share.
ABOUT INSTRUCTOR ✨
is a Member of the
Leadership Committee for SIM South Florida and Managing Director for Magic Orange of America’s.
He is a dynamic businessman, entrepreneur, and senior executive with expertise in all areas of business and recognized as a thought leader in the IT space. Ken has a proven track record in accelerating successful digital business transformation, business growth and innovation. Best described as a turnaround specialist with the ability to translate digital business strategy into the required IT structures and systems necessary for supporting business direction. Passionate about developing, mentoring, and coaching CxO’s and Senior IT Management in a highly competitive talent landscape.
ABOUT PARTNER ✨
SIM South Florida connects the area’s premier IT leaders – for business solution exchange, professional development, and timely education. SIM South Florida has quarterly chapter meetings, monthly SIM Women Lunches and an annual conference. The chapter also partners with other organizations to host joint events or provide discounts to non-SIM events for SIM Members.
Why should you get to know SIM South Florida?
- Supporting a pipeline for the next generation of leaders in IT
- Identify your emerging leaders and provide the training they need to be successful!
- CIOs looking for a succession plan — SIM can help!
- No leadership training in your organization? SIM is your answer.
- Emerging Leader Development (ELD) program for new or emerging IT leaders:
– 100% on-line and self-paced
– Baseline foundation of leadership / managerial skills
– Collaborative program for manager and employee to personalize course plan
– Contains materials curated from multiple respected sources
– PLUS! Monthly facilitated sessions with local leaders to learn more and share
SIM IS COMMITTED TO
DEVELOPING TOMORROW’S LEADERS TODAY!