Save your spot for this informative workshop!
UI/UX design is the art of creating delightful digital experiences. As a UI/UX designer you not only design visually appealing digital products you also make people feel great as they use them. It’s all about the experience!
Whether you’re an aspiring digital entrepreneur or someone with an eye for detail that’s considering transitioning to tech, learning UI/UX design is one of the most valuable skills you can learn as the world becomes more tech-focused.
Join our Lead UI/UX Instructor, Juno Jo on **Wednesday, January 18th at 5:00pm EST for the Learn how to design on Figma in 1hr workshop!**
Figma is the industry leading software that UI/UX designers use all over the world to create mock-up and prototypes of apps and websites.
Throughout the workshop Juno will show you:
* What UI/UX designers do day to day
* The Best brainstorming practices used by professional UX designers
* An intro to UI/UX design topics and methods
* A Practical exercise that shows you the basic features of Figma
* And How to continue developing your ideas
What you’ll need:
* No prior design or tech experience necessary
* A Laptop
* A free [Figma account](https://www.figma.com/)
* Be ready to take notes and have fun!
We’ll be hanging out for about an hour. Don’t miss your chance to learn about one of the most used softwares in UI/UX design!
See you there!