- This event has passed.
Invite Only | Entry-Level Sales Hiring Event @ Modernizing Medicine
July 20, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
ABOUT EVENT 💜
Modernizing Medicine is ramping up hiring and have opened up multiple Sales Development Representative or “SDR” roles. This is a invite-only hiring event for those candidates that apply (below) and get accepted to attend an in-person hiring fair where interviews will be conducted on the spot. Attendees that get through the interview process this day have a high chance of being brought in to the wonderful ModMed team.
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
—>>> Applications close July 11th. <<<—
ABOUT ROLE 💜 (Link to apply below.)
You may be a great fit for ModMed’s Sales Development Representative position IF . . .
- You are passionate and driven with exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to influence.
- You have a demonstrated history of achieving goals and exceeding deliverables.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work both independently and in a team.
- You are technically savvy with an ability to quickly learn and assimilate domain knowledge of the medical specialty areas we serve.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level in the growing field of Healthcare IT!
Some of your responsibilities would be to. . .
- Research target leads and create an analysis of the prospect before handing them off to a Regional Sales Manager(s)
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums
- Quickly learn our suite of solutions, effectively communicate the value proposition, and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Continuously develop your knowledge of the healthcare industry to ensure effective communication and benefits of our solutions with prospects
ABOUT COMPANY 💜
At Modernizing Medicine®, we are looking for passionate, innovative and creative rock stars! Our employees are energized by challenge and the sense of accomplishing great things.
The work we do makes a difference. – Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. Our innovative and collaborative culture fuels our growth and creates rewarding and empowering experiences for our team.
Great company culture and perks. – The collaboration and exposure to new experiences create room for our employees to grow and work in an optimal environment. Aside from the wonderful people, we have fun amenities for our employees to indulge in: catered lunches twice a week, breakfast on Fridays, a “fit” workspace room with treadmill desks, a Zen meditation room, monthly “First Friday” meetings and happy hour events, quarterly massage therapy and much more.
So many recognitions and awards! These are just a few. . .
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth – Business Intelligence Group’s Public -Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards 2018
APPLY TODAY! 💜
👉🏽 Make sure you use this exclusive South Florida Tech Hub link to apply for this role.
After applying, you will be contacted by a representative from the Talent Team at Modernizing Medicine for a phone screening. Once completed with the phone screening, you will receive an email letting you know if you have or have not passed through to the invite only hiring event on July 20th. Next steps will be relayed the day of the event and through further communication.