- This event has passed.
Dec. Data Workshop: Learn how to visualize data with Tableau
December 15, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Save your spot for this informative workshop!
Tableau is an interactive data visualization software that’s used to generate graph-type data visualizations. With this software you can extract, store, and retrieve data to better understand large sets of information.
In a world where companies are using large amounts of data to make important decisions, understanding how Tableau works can put your career at an advantage.
Ready to learn some new data analysis skills with Tableau?
Don’t miss this hand-on workshop on **Thursday, December 15th at 5:00pm EST** where our Lead Data Analytics Instructor, Himanshu Aggarwal will teach a crash course on this software.
Thought the workshop you’ll learn:
* Topics to be covered in the workshop:
* What is business intelligence
* Loading data into Tableau
* Understanding the interactive interface
* Creating visualizations
* Creating a simple dashboard
Don’t miss your chance to learn about one of the most interesting topics in Data Analytics!
See you there!
**For the workshop we will use Tableau Public. It is the free version of tableau. You can either use it with any web browser or you can also download the desktop version of Tableau public.**
**To download the free version of Tableau before the workshop follow these steps:**
* Go to the link [https://public.tableau.com/en-us/s/](https://public.tableau.com/en-us/s/)
* Sign Up to create a new account
* Sign in into your account