Synapse Summit is the ultimate, once a year, celebration of Florida innovation. Nowhere else can you celebrate, discover, and engage with so many of Florida’s top producing thought leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, and talent. Be seen, connect, and get inspired!
Over 7,000 innovators from around the world joined us in person at 2020’s Synapse Summit. Over the years we’ve heard from top innovators like Spanx Founder Sara Blakely, Bellini Capital Managing Partner Arnie Bellini (formerly CEO of ConnectWise), Chairman of the Board Global Entrepreneurship Network and formerly of Priceline.com Jeff Hoffman, Deloitte Global CIO Larry Quinlan, City of Tampa Mayor Jane Castor and the 2020 Stanley Cup winning team owner Jeff Vinik.
This will be the fourth Synapse Summit. If you’re returning, thank you! If you’ve recently discovered this community, welcome!
Throughout the four days, we will celebrate, discover and engage with Florida’s leading innovators and entrepreneurs both virtually and – in a limited capacity – in person.
Synapse Summit 2021 will provide the same valuable, inspiring content, with a few notable innovations…
• Free general admission tickets, honoring our commitment to connect and empower Florida’s innovation community
• Added flexibility using virtual conference technology, making Summit more accessible to time or geographically constrained innovators
• AI-powered, curated networking and limited-access experiences available for those seeking to enhance their experience.
With an easy to navigate digital platform and daily schedule, there will be eight industry focused tracks highlighting Florida’s most exciting growth industries, their impact and their talent.
In addition to expert panels, Synapse is collaborating with partners across the state to bring you behind the scenes tours and insider conversations designed to spark insights and engagement.
Synapse Innovation Awards
The inaugural Synapse Innovation Awards will recognize those driving innovation, promoting our community’s values of equity and inclusivity, and making a positive impact for their community. Innovation showcases will give visibility to those working hard and making an impact. Industry experts, leaders and the Synapse community will select the winners.
What’s new this year?
A lot to unpack right? We hear you! The big additions to this year’s summit are:
- 90+% of programming will be virtual
- Free General admission – YEAH!
- Upgraded Tickets available with on-demand viewing, boosted networking, and access to exhibitors and limited audience sessions
- First ever Synapse Innovation Awards
What’s the difference between the three ticket types?
There are GA (General Admission), GA+ (General Admission +) and VIP (Very Innovative Participant, JK! Our marketing team made us say that ;)).
- GA is FREE and gives you access to all 4 days of content including keynote and breakout sessions. GA attendees can network with each other using the Synapse Summit Community which allows you to search attendees for specific interests and job titles.
- GA+ ($49) includes On Demand Replays of all sessions, Summit’s curated networking tool (powered by Brella AI), and access to the exhibition.
- VIP ($149) includes access to limited audience sessions and experiences (more to be unveiled as we secure these with our partners).
For more information on these ticket types and what they include GO HERE!
Who will be speaking?
Our programming team is coordinating roundtables, workshops, showcases, behind-the-scenes tours and insider conversations each and every day. We’ll be releasing a list of those speakers very soon, but in the meantime be sure to follow us on social for the latest news @SynapseFL (Insta is @synapseflorida).
How do I connect with other attendees?
So glad you asked! Check out the About AI-Powered Networking pages for attendees or sponsors. In them you’ll find more information on how this tool, powered by Brella AI, suggests connections based on shared interests and mutual goals to make networking at Summit a breeze.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM us @Synapsefl on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Insta (@synapseflorida).